At Face Rock Creamery, our dairy and hands-on cheddar process guarantee the artisan quality cheese lovers expect. Face Rock is no slice off the ordinary block.
Our products confirm the commitment and expertise of our award winning team: When a third generation dairyman and dairy cow breeder meets a second generation cheese maker in a community known for its innovation, that’s a recipe guaranteed to impress any palate.
Bite into cheese made in Bandon, Oregon to taste the coast—a rugged, windy, rain washed landscape as distinct as the face on our logo.
Click here to learn more about the history of cheese making in Bandon, OR.
- Bandon Cheese History Page
- One Ton Cheese Article, 1936
- Industrial Photos from Bandon Cheese
- Early Bandon Dairy & Cheese Production Pics
- Bandon Historical Society Website Link