Apricot Honey Fromage Blanc Cookies
Adapted from Pizzazzerie Cream Cheese Cookies
Make sure to follow Pizzazzerie’s advice and refrigerate this dough for an hour before scooping.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 4 ounces Apricot Honey Fromage Blanc, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1 cup semi sweet baking chunks (or chips)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream together butter and Fromage Blanc with electric mixer.
- Add sugar and beat for 1 minute. Add egg and beat to combine. Add extracts and beat until combined. Add in baking powder and cake flour (in three sections), mixing to combine.
- Mix in chocolate chips by hand until evenly distributed.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll dough into 1-2 inch balls. Dough is sticky so using flour on your hands will help.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Important: Pull them out when you see the underside edges turning golden! This might vary for your oven and altitude. Watch these cookies carefully.
Apricot Honey Fromage Blanc: Like cream cheese, our Face Rock Apricot Fromage Blanc is a soft, fresh, spreadable cheese with a dash of sweet apricot preserves. Perfect paired with your breakfast bagel or with apples & pears for a great snack!
Cranberry Honey Fromage Blanc: Our Face Rock Cranberry Honey Fromage Blanc is a soft, fresh, spreadable cheese with a hint of sweet honey and local cranberries. Perfect paired with your breakfast bagel or with crackers for a snack!
Sign up to receive our eNewsletter for Updates, & Promotions!