Horseradish Cheddar Pub Cheese
Pub cheese is pure snack goals. This creamy cheese and beer spread is fantastic on crackers and veggies, and can even cross the snack/meal line and be used as a sandwich spread. We used our tangy Horseradish Cheddar to pack in as much flavor as possible, and we used Buoy Beer’s Dunkel Lager to keep with an Oregon coast theme. Choose whatever beer you’d like, but know that the beer flavor does come through. We recommend sticking to the brown lagers and ales. Serve with crackers, crunchy breadsticks, pretzels, veggies…whatever suits your snacking needs!
- 8 oz horseradish cheddar, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1 TB chopped fresh parsley
- 5 tsp. Worcestershire
- ½ teaspoon brown mustard (or your favorite kind)
- We started by using the grating attachment on our food processor to shred the cheese. Switch out the shredding blade for the mixing blade.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the food processor bowl and process until blended and creamy. If you want a thinner spread, add a tablespoon more of beer.
- Pour blended mixture into a serving bowl, cover and chill for at least 30 minutes. The spread will firm up the longer it is chilled but will remain soft and spreadable.
- Serve with crackers, bread, pretzels, veggies…whatever suits your snacking needs!
Face Rock Horseradish Cheddar: Horseradish and fine Face Rock Cheese come together in this artisan crafted specialty.
Stimulate the senses with a sparky bite of goodness or blend it into your favorite dishes for that extra little somethin’ somethin’.
12 Month Aged Cheddar: Our 12 month Aged Cheddar is creamy with a slight nutty flavor. It is a medium cheddar, full of creamy cheddary flavor- yet without the bite that you’ll find in the sharper versions. Low in moisture, this cheddar is great on its own or with your favorite foods.
Sign up to receive our eNewsletter for Updates, & Promotions!