In Your Face Chilled Pasta Salad
Chilled Italian pasta salad is an easy Summer go to that works in just about every occasion. There are lots of similar recipe formulas out there, but we love our bold version that uses cubes of spicy In Your Face cheddar, fresh herbs and garlic in a quick scratch-made italian dressing, and chunks of pepperoni and salami.
The flavors of this salad get even tastier after a night in the fridge, making for leftovers! Get the recipe here.
- 1 lb bite size pasta, cooked per package directions
- 1 large orange or yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 persian cucumbers, halved and sliced into ½ rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half or quartered
- 1 cup (8 oz) coined and quartered thick cut or stick salami
- 1 cup (8oz) coined and quartered stick pepperoni
- 8 oz In Your Face Cheddar, cut into a bite size dice
- ¼ cup chopped red or green onion
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
FRESH HERB DRESSING
- 3 TB fresh parsley
- 2 TB fresh oregano
- 2 TB fresh basil
- 1 TB fresh thyme
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 TB wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend to combine (a bullet blender or hand blender works great!).
- Add all salad ingredients and pasta to a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mix and toss well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to overnight before serving.
Sign up to receive our eNewsletter for Updates, & Promotions!