Low Carb Pizza Bread
Keto-friendly, low carb, or cloud bread are making the rounds in the food blog world. These bites use a combination of cheese, eggs and nut flours to achieve a light, fluffy bread that satisfies carb cravings. We’re always up for an experiment, we have great cheese, and we love bread! We made a version using one of our most flavor-packed cheese varieties – Pizza Cheese. Our creamy, melty Monterey Jack is blended with tomatoes, black olives and garlic so no additional seasoning is required.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Face Rock Pizza Cheese
- ½ cup chopped pepperoni
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Marinara for dipping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of the cheese mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat. There should be enough for 8 breads.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with warm marinara for dipping
Pizza Cheese: Imagine our creamy Monterey Jack cheese with tomatoes, black olives and garlic! Sounds like another dish you love? That’s right its pizza! Enjoy the “deep dish” goodness found in our Pizza Cheese!
In Your Face Cheese Curds: Our ultra fresh “In Your Face” Cheese Curds contain a spicy blend of Jalapeno Peppers, Habanero Peppers, and Sweet Red Peppers which is then added to our classic Cheddar Cheese curds. Enjoy them battered and fried, chopped up and mixed into soup or simply as a snack on their own!