Monterey Jack Stuffed Spuds
Slicing a baked potato crosswise made it easier for us to cram in even more of our creamy Monterey Jack cheese, broccoli, and bacon! A second round in the oven melted everything together for a warm and satisfyingly cheesy stuffed spud.
- Potatoes, baked using your favorite method
- 1-2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Optional toppings:
- Steamed broccoli
- Bacon, chopped
- Green Onion, chopped
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Slice potatoes cross wise in ½-1inch segments and place into an oven-safe baking dish.
- Stuff toppings of your choice into each segment – butter, broccoli, bacon, green onion.
- Press Monterey Jack shreds into each section, and top whole potato with more cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melty and starting to brown.
- Top with sour cream and more toppings as you like.
Monterey Jack: Our Monterey Jack is a semi-firm, sweet, creamy, mild American Classic. This Jack is high in moisture which makes it perfect for melting and cooking.
Face Rock’n Jack: We’ve blended Jalapeno and Sweet Red Peppers into our creamy Monterey Jack and came up with a Pepper Jack that is out of this world! Creamy and smooth yet spicy, hot, and sweet this Pepper Jack will rock your tastebuds!