Monterey Jack Stuffed Spuds
Slicing a baked potato crosswise made it easier for us to cram in even more of our creamy Monterey Jack cheese, broccoli, and bacon! A second round in the oven melted everything together for a warm and satisfyingly cheesy stuffed spud.
- Potatoes, baked using your favorite method
- 1-2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Optional toppings:
- Steamed broccoli
- Bacon, chopped
- Green Onion, chopped
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Slice potatoes cross wise in ½-1inch segments and place into an oven-safe baking dish.
- Stuff toppings of your choice into each segment – butter, broccoli, bacon, green onion.
- Press Monterey Jack shreds into each section, and top whole potato with more cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melty and starting to brown.
- Top with sour cream and more toppings as you like.
Monterey Jack: Our Monterey Jack is a semi-firm, sweet, creamy, mild American Classic. This Jack is high in moisture which makes it perfect for melting and cooking.
Face Rock’n Jack: We’ve blended Jalapeno and Sweet Red Peppers into our creamy Monterey Jack and came up with a Pepper Jack that is out of this world! Creamy and smooth yet spicy, hot, and sweet this Pepper Jack will rock your tastebuds!
Sign up to receive our eNewsletter for Updates, & Promotions!