Peppered Texas Cheese Fries
Pure comfort! A plate of fries smothered in cheese is simple and simply delicious for a quick warm-you-up appetizer or snack. Our Pepper Alpine adds a big boost of flavor to this quick dish.
- 1 bag frozen fries, thin cuts are preferable
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Alpine cheddar
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- green onions, minced
- ½ cup Sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Bake fries according to directions.
- Combine sour cream with hot sauce to taste for a dipping sauce. Set aside.
- Remove fries from oven when done. Turn the oven to broil and move one of the oven racks to the top.
- If desired, arrange fries into smaller individual portions on smaller broiler safe pans.
- Top fries with Pepper Alpine shreds, bacon, and green onions.
- Return to oven and let cheese melt. Watch closely as it can burn quickly!
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Sign up to receive our eNewsletter for Updates, & Promotions!