These Pepper Alpine cheddar broccoli egg cups are a great way to clean out the fridge! Low carb, keto friendly, and just plain delicious. These whip up quickly and make for great grab and go snacks. Our winter warming black pepper encrusted Pepper Alpine cheddar adds a snappy hit to every bite. We added turkey to a few, ham to a few, and left a few plain. Feel free to experiment with spices. We liked how garlic and smoked paprika rounded out the pepper profile. But thyme and onion, or cumin and chili powder would also be great flavors.
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups (8 oz) Pepper Alpine Cheddar, shredded
- 1 ½ t. salt
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 1 ½ cups broccoli, steamed and chopped
- Chopped turkey, ham, sausage or bacon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a standard muffin tin with paper or silicone liners. Coat liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs together with salt, paprika and garlic powder. Stir in broccoli and 1 cup shredded Pepper Alpine.
- Divide egg mixture evenly into muffin tins, filling each about 2/3 full. If desired, sprinkle chopped meat into each cup. Top each cup with a sprinkle of the remaining cup of cheddar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until set.
Sign up to receive our eNewsletter for Updates, & Promotions!