Rock’n Jack Air Fryer Appetizer Trio
We love playing with our cheese in an air fryer! Lately we have been experimenting with our smooth and spicy Pepper Jack, Rock’n Jack. We have a fun trio of quick appetizers here that you can make in less than 10 minutes each: Jalapeño Poppers, Bagel Pizza Bites and Taquitos. If you don’t have an air fryer, each of these recipes can be baked in the oven.
For our Rock’n Jack, we blend Jalapeño and Sweet Red Peppers into our creamy Monterey Jack for a smooth, spicy, and sweet Pepper Jack that will rock your tastebuds!
Rock’n Mini Bagel Pizza Bites
Easy peasy for a quick snack, light lunch, after school snack or game day treat! If you don’t have an air fryer, bake the bagel pizzas in a 400° oven.
- 4 mini bagels, sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded Rock’n Jack
- ½ cup chopped pepperoni or hard salami
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 370°.
- Toast bagels in air fryer at 370° for 2 minutes.
- Remove bagel halves from the fryer and top with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, ¼ cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon chopped salami or pepperoni.
- Return bagels to the air fryer and cook at 370 for 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
Rock’n Jalapeño Poppers
We love a good, spicy jalapeño popper! These are stuffed with cream cheese, Rock’n Jack, and bacon before being quickly air fried to a golden finish. This is the quintessential game day snack or party appetizer! If you don’t have an air fryer, bake the poppers in a 400° oven.
- 6 jalapeños, sliced in half length wise (remove seeds and membranes for less kick)
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Rock’n Jack, divided
- 5 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 370°
- Combine cream cheese, ¾ cup Rock’n Jack, and bacon. Mix well to combine.
- In each jalapeño half, spread a rounded tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture. Push more Rock’n Jack on top.
- Transfer jalapeño slices to an air fryer and cook for 5-8 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
These quick rollups are a fantastic bite for any occasion. If you use corn tortillas, you may want to soften them in the microwave, sandwiched in a damp paper towel, for 10-15 seconds. If you don’t have an air fryer, bake the taquitos in a 400° oven.
- 8 small corn tortillas (flour tortillas work well too)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (or use shredded pork or beef if you’d like!)
- 2 cups shredded Rock’N Jack
- Cooking spray
- Salsa for dipping (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees.
- Add ¼ cup of chicken and 1/4 cup cheese to each tortilla.
- Gently roll up the tortillas and secure with a toothpick
- Place tortillas in a row onto the air fryer basket
- Spray the tortillas with an even coat of cooking spray
- Air fry for 7-10 minutes until tortillas are a golden color, flipping half way through.
Monterey Jack: Our Monterey Jack is a semi-firm, sweet, creamy, mild American Classic. This Jack is high in moisture which makes it perfect for melting and cooking.
Face Rock’n Jack: We’ve blended Jalapeno and Sweet Red Peppers into our creamy Monterey Jack and came up with a Pepper Jack that is out of this world! Creamy and smooth yet spicy, hot, and sweet this Pepper Jack will rock your tastebuds!