In Your Face Totchos
We’re hungry, but we’re feeling lazy. We need snacks. This is the perfect occasion to heat up the waffle maker and whip up a batch of In Your Face Totchos! If you haven’t experienced a totcho, you’re in for a treat. Tortilla chips are swapped out for golden tater tots and loaded with all the nacho goodies. Our spicy three-pepper cheddar, In Your Face, is the perfect cheese to load onto these satisfying snacks. If waffling food isn’t your thing, just bake a batch of tots per package instructions, plate and top with In Your Face and other nacho goodness.
Waffled In Your Face Totchos
- 1 bag tater tots, thawed
- 1-2 cups grated In Your Face Cheddar
- Nacho toppings of your choice (bacon, tomatoes, beans, olives, sour cream, hot sauce etc.)
- Heat your waffle maker to its highest setting.
- Arrange a layer of tots on the waffle grid, setting them as close together as possible.
- Close the lid and apply firm pressure using an oven mitted hand (or a brick!) to meld the tots into a crispy base.
- Let cook for 5-7 minutes or until the tots are golden.
- Top with your favorite nacho toppings and dig in while warm.
In Your Face: Jalapeno, Habanero and sweet Red Peppers decorate In Your Face like confetti. This spicy 3-pepper cheddar is our spiciest cheese yet! Enjoy the heat!
In Your Face Cheese Curds: Our ultra fresh “In Your Face” Cheese Curds contain a spicy blend of Jalapeno Peppers, Habanero Peppers, and Sweet Red Peppers which is then added to our classic Cheddar Cheese curds. Enjoy them battered and fried, chopped up and mixed into soup or simply as a snack on their own!