Green Chile Enchilada Casserole with Vampire Slayer Curds
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas with Vampire Slayer Curds
- 28 oz can green chile enchilada sauce
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 15.5 ounces canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 TB taco seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 10 corn tortillas
1 6-oz tub Vampire Slayer Curds
Preheat oven to 350°
Place 1 cup of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
Stack tortillas, cut in half, and then cut into strips.
In a separate bowl combine another cup of enchilada sauce, shredded chicken, pinto beans, taco seasoning, pepper, and tortilla strips. Toss to combine.
Add chicken mixture to the 9x13 pan.
Chop larger curds into smaller pieces if desired and sprinkle over chicken mixture.
Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the casserole.
Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown and the sauce is bubbly.
- Garnish as desired with sliced avocado, sour cream, fresh chopped cilantro, chopped tomatoes, and hot sauce.
Try any of our three curd flavors in this dish!